Friday, December 15, 2006

my common-law wife
(for mavis)

i'll be many things to you but i'll never marry you
late @ night i'll call you will spend my money on you
that you fulfill me leaves me feeling indebted
& that someday you'll hurt me makes me count my every move
i got a 1 way ticket to your heart i'm reluctant
i know 'til i draw my last breath i'ma adore you
you my common law wife don't need papers to validate us
forget the preacher & his altar we gon' marry in the bedroom

when all the shes in the world finally break my heart
when your lies unfulfilled vows finally make me distrust
i renewed my love affair with weed smoke & alcohol
try to save me be careful don't drown with me
i'm on a suicide mission & i'm moving fast
destination freebase finally settle down
with my hallucino wife this is joint abuse

got expectations of how you'll like it to be
bazaruto cayman islands & you know you ain't dreaming
remove the veil & the cake they don't feature in my plan
still don't mean i love you less think of you all the time
when i lay down to sleep the last prayer to your health
to the very end i'ma be yours i ain't cheating with no bitch
i'll be your boyfriend to the grave never give you a ring

since i was young & infant been denied some love
growing up heart lacerated for i tried to love
came back full of hatred but i was born to love
'til the day i found you & i knew you'll be mine
i never had any dime so i shied away from love
& today i make a vow that i know i'll live by
i'ma love you forever like the tip of my dick

No comments: